History

History

MG0053

Established in 1946, Tessitura Fratelli Fontana has always been specialized in the production of technical fabrics for the filtration business.
At the beginning of the Fifties, a new plant was builded due to an enlargement of the range of cloths and the need of making different finishing. In a few years, old machineries were replaced by technologically advanced machines. This gave our Company the possibility to look with more interest to new markets.
In the Nineties, market needs and the constant growth brought our Company to enlarge and renew the plants. Our complete production cycle (twisting, weaving, finishing and making-up) enables us to provide a prompt solution to our customers’ requests – creating new cloths with finishing more and more aimed to a constant quality.
Our lab checks yarns and cloths to grant a constant after-sale service, in a spirit of co-operation and exchange of information - which allows us to improve the filtrating media.